Thursday, April 24, 2008

Another Supermodel

After my lengthy battle to sort out my Option freeplus snowboard, I arrived in Moscow with only my old and battered Burton Air 161, a board far too small for the conditions I anticipated in Kamchatka, especially given the gear I would be carrying.

Fortunately I was able to sort this out in between my sightseeing during my short 2 day stop in Moscow. Marko, an old friend of mine and my host from my first visit to Moscow in 1993, was able to hook me up with some of his former colleagues and he kindly took me off to the KAHT at the Moscow Alps to pick a new board.

They had a fantastic selection, especially given the time of year. It is far better than anything I have seen on the net over the last 6 weeks. I was able to get a Burton Supermodel for a bargain price, and picked up a few extra bits and pieces along the way.

Thanks Marko and Kaht!

No comments:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us |John Carolin 2008